Toner: Regular use of rose water as a toner can help prevent wrinkles (slowing down aging process), smooth skin, tighten pores and add a wonderful glow to the skin.
· Cleanse: Cleans all skin types by naturally removing build up, leaving the face clear, clean, and refreshed
· Hydrating: Hydrates naturally and great for when travelling or in constant air conditioning
· Calming: Calms skin irritations caused by shaving, psoriasis, eczema, sunburn etc.
· Makeup setting spray: Rose Water Mist can be applied (sparingly) over the makeup as a setting product, providing a beautiful, healthy glow and amazing dewy finish.
· Makeup Remover: Rose water can also work as a natural makeup remover. Just apply rose water on a cotton pad and gently remove your makeup with it, gently massaging your face. To create even more effective makeup remover – dampen the cotton pad with rose water and apply a little bit of liquid coconut oil on top of it. This combination efficiently removes makeup not only from your face, but also, can be used on the gentle skin around the eyes. Never rub harshly nor stretch your skin while removing makeup.
· Prevent eye puffiness: Just place a bottle of rose water into the fridge for half an hour and then, apply some of it on a cotton pad and gently place it on your eyes. It will help sooth the tender skin around your eyes and prevent or reduce eye puffiness.
· Aromatherapy: A wonderful scent that uplifts the spirit.
· Use it as an aftershave: you can use rose water as an after-shave, to prevent irritation and sooth the skin. Not only it can help make your freshly shaved legs feel softer, but also, rose water will leave its amazingly wonderful scent on your skin.
This product is not sticky and does not clog pores
Unlike most typical rosewater that is sold, Wild Product’s Rosewater is not a bi-product of essential oil distillation. Rather, it is produced exclusively for the highly fragrant rose water – thus ensuring the best possible product for you.