An amazingly revitalising oil that helps with weight-loss, cellulite and that is also great for skin and hair.
• A detoxifier, diuretic and stimulant of the lymphatic system
• Helpful for fluid retention and ridding of toxins and cellulite
• Helps disperse lactic acid from muscles-reducing aches and stiffness
Unlike most citrus oils, Grapefruit essential oil is not a photosensitizer. Although it also contains Furocoumarins that can cause photosensitization, it is neutralized by one or more constituents present in the oil. As a result, it is a valuable alternative to other citrus oils especially in applications where exposure to direct sunlight is unavoidable.
- Aromatic Scent: Bright, sweet & fresh citrus scent, vaguely tart
- Note: Top
- Blends well with: Bergamot, clary sage, clove, cypress, eucalyptus, frankincense, geranium, ginger, juniper, lavender, lemon, neroli, palmarosa, patchouli, peppermint, rosemary, tangerine, thyme, ylang ylang
100% Pure Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil
ABOUT THE BRAND
Wild believes in the power of nature and uses natural oils, herbs, grains, honey, goat milk, essential oils and many other great ingredients to make our products. They are not only beneficial in their use, but provide delightful scents making them a pleasure to use.
Natural ingredients are carefully selected to ensure they have qualities that benefit the skin and overall health. We use as many natural ingredients in our products as possible, so for example, in our soaps Wild uses fresh goat milk, raw honey and quality distilled/cold-pressed essential oils possessing various healing qualities. Where practical, we also incorporate Organic ingredients in our product formulations. All of our Essential Oils are tested in Australia using gas chromatography to ensue purity and quality.