Notes: Lavender, Geranium, Lime, Palmarosa
Light our signature essential oil scented candle in the evening for a romantic and relaxing effect.
Hand-poured and made in Singapore.
Burns up to 50 hours
- When you first light your candle, allow the wax to melt all the way to the outer edges of the container. Allowing a full melt pool guarantees an even burn (no tunneling) and maximum scent throw.
- Never burn a candle for longer than four hours at a time. If a candle is burnt for excessive periods without being allowed to re-solidify, the excessive heat will cause the essential oil to burn out faster than it should. Use candles within six months from the date of purchase.
- Cover the candle with the lid to put the candle out. Blowing out a candle is not recommended as the wick may continue to glow and emit smoke. To ensure your candles are kept in optimum condition, keep them out of direct sunlight and store them in a cool, dark place.
- We use 100% cotton, lead-free wicks. To provide the cleanest burn possible, trim your cotton wick to 6mm with a wick trimmer before lighting. Discontinue use of a candle when there is inch of wax left at the bottom of the jar. This will prevent possible heat damage to the counter/surface, or the container itself.
- Do not leave candles unattended and place away from children and pets. Place candles on a heat-resistant base, set on a leveled, stable surface.